In OOW 2019, HighJump was awarded the Global ISV Cloud Partner of the Year Award.
HighJump offers a unique warehouse management optimization platform for it's customers to enable intelligent supply chain management, advanced data analytics and warehouse control. HighJump specializes in supply chain solutions such as Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Third Party Logistics Software (3PL), and Direct Store Delivery (DSD). In their journey to the cloud, they were looking for a cloud solution that would be flexible and secure, and give them the tools they'll need to run their business more effectively and efficiently. They chose OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) and achieved 40% performance improvement and 4x faster implementation - going from 8 weeks down to 2 days which helped them tremendously improve their cash flow, receivables and revenue margins.
HighJump Security Architecture
Why did HighJump choose Oracle Cloud?
- Consolidated from AWS, Azure, CenturyLink and Private Cloud hosting onto OCI
- HighJump solutions run 40% faster on OCI
- Better pricing, ROI and TCO on Oracle Cloud
- Better SLA's
- Easier to achieve uptime goals of over 99.9%
- Less external routing
- Less need to fine tune DB for IOPS performance
HighJump's footprint for this year
- 75 production deployments
- 5 global deployments
- United Kingdom
- 8 moved from previous cloud providers
Predictable Performance -
- They were able to scale with HighJump Now through their business increases and seasonal changes.
- Able to handle "Black Friday" level promotional peaks every quarter with confidence and high performance.
High Performance -
- 99.9% uptime
- Consolidated four Warehouse Management Systems onto HighJumpNow WMS on OCI for better performance and management control
- HA (High Availability) and DR (Disaster Recovery) across 2 data centers
- OCI Cloud based HighJumpNow will allow them to onboard 56 data centers faster
- Maximum load testing only needed 25% of the available OCI tenancy capacity ensuring reliability and performance.
Two key factors for choosing OCI
- Customers needing additional test and/or training environments
- They were able to support this in hours vs days
- Allows HighJump to add additional technology without impacting production
- Full deployments of 15 servers, three environments in 8 hours
Improved Agility - Technology Adoption
- How cloud enables companies like HighJump to adopt technology faster
- Easier version upgrades
- Enables new approaches, new capability